Laser Links Puzzle Laser Links Puzzle

great game, gave a decent challenge while still taking things easy on ya, but teaches you how to play it AS you're playing it. that's great game design!

RageByte responds:

Many brain cells were fried trying to achieve that so your comment means a lot to me, thanks.

HOLD IT IN HOLD IT IN

the look on my dads face when I eat shit is priceless.

sound on this is great, control is great, the game feels like its one of 100 mini games it should accompany. stand up job, reminiscent of early sega genesis budget games. A winner is you!!

TrumpGrounds TrumpGrounds

After 18 spins it says I'm a loser.
Little does this game know it, but I was there before the first spin.

Nice little april fools addition

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

This puts the orgy in Newgrounds Smorgasbord! Excellent job everyone!

Bunga Bunga Room Bunga Bunga Room

Always wanted to go to Europe to sleep around with those hot slim girls.
Great game, too by the way!

Smiley Quiz Beta Smiley Quiz Beta

Solid FUN word based game!
NEEDS to be longer, though. More puzzles. Try to implement medals, but not totally necessary.
I have to stress that the chat feature is very very awesome. The fact you can also PM other players in-game is incredible.
Please make this game longer. It has potential to earn you revenue.

Andy Biodik Andy Biodik

It's slow because it's so huge (just as mentioned below)
looks nice, but the frames chug along so slowly, it's unplayable for me. Like a Tiger electronic LCD game.
nice 3d graphics tho

MisterZelox responds:

That's it. The resolution has been lowered to half. Try it again and thanks to tell me if it runs better.

Tales of Carmelot Tales of Carmelot

Pretty darn good game guys!
My only criticism lay within the vocal audio. Someone needs to master the voice track levels a bit better, to keep up with the rest of the quality. The music is great, graphics and such, but why does Plasmarift sound like he's using the onboard laptop microphone? I'm willing to bet it's an issue with conflicting compression in the audio levels, which is a bit of a shame, but not a negative criticism - just one to fix to make an overall excellent end-product. Either way, we are all happy with what you guys put out.
Let's get Plasmarift a good microphone for Christmas, gang!
Again, loved the game. You guys make loveable point and click games, a genre which I'm looking to try my hand at, too.

City Block Racing 3d City Block Racing 3d

No vote ; didn't load up for me - got the white screen of jesus' teeth.

~Mushashi~ ~Mushashi~

Like Shinobi?
The old school one?
Then you will love this shit