View Profile AnalogByNature

86 Movie Reviews

this is impressive!! great stuff, guy

nigh11 responds:

Thanks a lot AnalogByNature! Check out my upcoming webseries and follow us if you can !

Amazing presentation, Janovich

Excellent work on this. My only complaint are the audio levels, could use some balancing but this was great, entertaining material. This has south park levels of work. That's a good thing!

Looking forward to your next edit, Pandey.

71 Game Reviews

great game, gave a decent challenge while still taking things easy on ya, but teaches you how to play it AS you're playing it. that's great game design!

RageByte responds:

Many brain cells were fried trying to achieve that so your comment means a lot to me, thanks.

the look on my dads face when I eat shit is priceless.

sound on this is great, control is great, the game feels like its one of 100 mini games it should accompany. stand up job, reminiscent of early sega genesis budget games. A winner is you!!

After 18 spins it says I'm a loser.
Little does this game know it, but I was there before the first spin.

Nice little april fools addition

98 Audio Reviews

Vampire Assault for the Sega Genesis; BUY IT NOW!
sorry, just imagining the advertisement if this was an actual game. The track lets me daydream.

check out Nohubiko Morino; got dem feels; similar stuff
fuggin' A

Zoonotist responds:

Thanks bruh.

Levels could use some work, but this is really, really great; like an orchestra was performing it in front of me, just for Halloween.
5 pumpkins for you

73 Art Reviews

gorgeous as always

not into the furry scene, but this is impeccable work. truly eye opening stuff and admirable color work. love it!

This is quite perfect. would frame. hung up in office. amazing job here, Daker

Daker777NG responds:

Thanks!

Analog By Nature - Some guys making noise. FREE EP's EVERY MONTH right here, on Newgrounds! Download, USE US IN YOUR SUBMISSIONS! Remix, or Simply Enjoy! PM US FOR ASSETS! We always interact, hit us up! CCMixter/Utube/Fartb ook links below

38, Male